jazzfish: A cartoon guy with his hands in the air saying "Woot." (Woot.)
[personal profile] jazzfish
After probably the least pleasant twenty-eight hours in recent memory, I got an email to the email address I'd put in the 'lost phone' screen saying "my cousin's mom found this and thought no one was looking for it, but i saw the email address on the screen so now you know your phone didn't get stolen." I am explicitly not poking at the story, particularly not since I have recovered my phone and the people were very nice about it all.

Spent the last couple of hours restoring from backup and convincing it to restore the eSIMs for the actual phone lines. Tomorrow I will attempt to call the county and see if I can sort out this Medical Assistance mess.

I am tired and headachey and will probably fall over very soon. Thank you all for supportive comments etc. <3 <3 <3

Date: 2026-10-14 02:28 am (UTC)
jadelennox: Senora Sabasa Garcia, by Goya (Default)
From: [personal profile] jadelennox

not poking at the story is thr right way to be thankful the right conclusion happened. glad you got it back.

Date: 2026-10-14 11:01 am (UTC)
reedrover: (Default)
From: [personal profile] reedrover
I'm glad this story ended better. And ugh.

Date: 2026-10-14 02:22 pm (UTC)
shanaqui: Kairi from Kingdom Hearts. ((Kairi) Sleeping)
From: [personal profile] shanaqui

Yay, glad you recovered it!

Date: 2026-10-14 09:19 pm (UTC)
sartorias: (Default)
From: [personal profile] sartorias
YAY for decent people!

Profile

jazzfish: Jazz Fish: beret, sunglasses, saxophone (Default)
Tucker McKinnon

Most Popular Tags

Adventures in Mamboland

"Jazz Fish, a saxophone playing wanderer, finds himself in Mamboland at a critical phase in his life." --Howie Green, on his book Jazz Fish Zen

Yeah. That sounds about right.

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags